How to Become a Lawyer in Edgartown, Ma
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Edgartown, Ma
- Get my Edgartown, Ma Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Edgartown, Ma Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Edgartown, Ma
- Take the Edgartown, Ma State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Edgartown, Ma
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Edgartown, Ma?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Edgartown, Ma:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Edgartown, Ma
- Then you will have to take and pass the Edgartown, Ma
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Edgartown, Ma
Edgartown, Ma Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Edgartown, Ma:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Edgartown, Ma?
On average, lawyers in the state of Edgartown, Ma earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.