How to Become a Lawyer in Dunnavant, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Dunnavant, Al
- Get my Dunnavant, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Dunnavant, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Dunnavant, Al
- Take the Dunnavant, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Dunnavant, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Dunnavant, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Dunnavant, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Dunnavant, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Dunnavant, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Dunnavant, Al
Dunnavant, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Dunnavant, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Dunnavant, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Dunnavant, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.