How to Become a Lawyer in Dumas, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Dumas, Ar
- Get my Dumas, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Dumas, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Dumas, Ar
- Take the Dumas, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Dumas, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Dumas, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Dumas, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Dumas, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Dumas, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Dumas, Ar
Dumas, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Dumas, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Dumas, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Dumas, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.