How to Become a Lawyer in Douglas, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Douglas, Az
- Get my Douglas, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Douglas, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Douglas, Az
- Take the Douglas, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Douglas, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Douglas, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Douglas, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Douglas, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Douglas, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Douglas, Az
Douglas, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Douglas, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Douglas, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Douglas, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.