How to Become a Lawyer in Dothan, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Dothan, Al
- Get my Dothan, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Dothan, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Dothan, Al
- Take the Dothan, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Dothan, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Dothan, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Dothan, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Dothan, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Dothan, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Dothan, Al
Dothan, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Dothan, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Dothan, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Dothan, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.