How to Become a Lawyer in Dillingham, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Dillingham, Ak
- Get my Dillingham, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Dillingham, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Dillingham, Ak
- Take the Dillingham, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Dillingham, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Dillingham, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Dillingham, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Dillingham, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Dillingham, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Dillingham, Ak
Dillingham, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Dillingham, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Dillingham, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Dillingham, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.