How to Become a Lawyer in Des Arc, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Des Arc, Ar
- Get my Des Arc, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Des Arc, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Des Arc, Ar
- Take the Des Arc, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Des Arc, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Des Arc, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Des Arc, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Des Arc, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Des Arc, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Des Arc, Ar
Des Arc, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Des Arc, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Des Arc, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Des Arc, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.