How to Become a Lawyer in Dell, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Dell, Ar
- Get my Dell, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Dell, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Dell, Ar
- Take the Dell, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Dell, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Dell, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Dell, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Dell, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Dell, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Dell, Ar
Dell, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Dell, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Dell, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Dell, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.