How to Become a Lawyer in Decatur, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Decatur, Al
- Get my Decatur, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Decatur, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Decatur, Al
- Take the Decatur, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Decatur, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Decatur, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Decatur, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Decatur, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Decatur, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Decatur, Al
Decatur, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Decatur, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Decatur, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Decatur, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.