How to Become a Lawyer in Damascus, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Damascus, Ar
- Get my Damascus, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Damascus, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Damascus, Ar
- Take the Damascus, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Damascus, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Damascus, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Damascus, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Damascus, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Damascus, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Damascus, Ar
Damascus, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Damascus, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Damascus, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Damascus, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.