How to Become a Lawyer in Cullman, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Cullman, Al
- Get my Cullman, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Cullman, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Cullman, Al
- Take the Cullman, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Cullman, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Cullman, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Cullman, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Cullman, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Cullman, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Cullman, Al
Cullman, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Cullman, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Cullman, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Cullman, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.