How to Become a Lawyer in Cotter, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Cotter, Ar
- Get my Cotter, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Cotter, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Cotter, Ar
- Take the Cotter, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Cotter, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Cotter, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Cotter, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Cotter, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Cotter, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Cotter, Ar
Cotter, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Cotter, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Cotter, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Cotter, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.