How to Become a Lawyer in Concord, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Concord, Ar
- Get my Concord, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Concord, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Concord, Ar
- Take the Concord, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Concord, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Concord, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Concord, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Concord, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Concord, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Concord, Ar
Concord, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Concord, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Concord, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Concord, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.