How to Become a Lawyer in Columbiana, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Columbiana, Al
- Get my Columbiana, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Columbiana, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Columbiana, Al
- Take the Columbiana, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Columbiana, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Columbiana, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Columbiana, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Columbiana, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Columbiana, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Columbiana, Al
Columbiana, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Columbiana, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Columbiana, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Columbiana, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.