How to Become a Lawyer in Colt, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Colt, Ar
- Get my Colt, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Colt, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Colt, Ar
- Take the Colt, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Colt, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Colt, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Colt, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Colt, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Colt, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Colt, Ar
Colt, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Colt, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Colt, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Colt, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.