How to Become a Lawyer in Colorado City Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Colorado City Az
- Get my Colorado City Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Colorado City Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Colorado City Az
- Take the Colorado City Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Colorado City Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Colorado City Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Colorado City Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Colorado City Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Colorado City Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Colorado City Az
Colorado City Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Colorado City Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Colorado City Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Colorado City Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.