How to Become a Lawyer in Claxton, Ga
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Claxton, Ga
- Get my Claxton, Ga Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Claxton, Ga Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Claxton, Ga
- Take the Claxton, Ga State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Claxton, Ga
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Claxton, Ga?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Claxton, Ga:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Claxton, Ga
- Then you will have to take and pass the Claxton, Ga
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Claxton, Ga
Claxton, Ga Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Claxton, Ga:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Claxton, Ga?
On average, lawyers in the state of Claxton, Ga earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.