How to Become a Lawyer in Clarksville, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Clarksville, Ar
- Get my Clarksville, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Clarksville, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Clarksville, Ar
- Take the Clarksville, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Clarksville, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Clarksville, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Clarksville, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Clarksville, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Clarksville, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Clarksville, Ar
Clarksville, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Clarksville, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Clarksville, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Clarksville, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.