How to Become a Lawyer in Clarkdale, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Clarkdale, Az
- Get my Clarkdale, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Clarkdale, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Clarkdale, Az
- Take the Clarkdale, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Clarkdale, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Clarkdale, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Clarkdale, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Clarkdale, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Clarkdale, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Clarkdale, Az
Clarkdale, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Clarkdale, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Clarkdale, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Clarkdale, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.