How to Become a Lawyer in Citronelle, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Citronelle, Al
- Get my Citronelle, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Citronelle, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Citronelle, Al
- Take the Citronelle, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Citronelle, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Citronelle, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Citronelle, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Citronelle, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Citronelle, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Citronelle, Al
Citronelle, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Citronelle, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Citronelle, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Citronelle, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.