How to Become a Lawyer in Circle, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Circle, Ak
- Get my Circle, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Circle, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Circle, Ak
- Take the Circle, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Circle, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Circle, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Circle, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Circle, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Circle, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Circle, Ak
Circle, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Circle, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Circle, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Circle, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.