How to Become a Lawyer in Chitina, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Chitina, Ak
- Get my Chitina, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Chitina, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Chitina, Ak
- Take the Chitina, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Chitina, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Chitina, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Chitina, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Chitina, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Chitina, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Chitina, Ak
Chitina, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Chitina, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Chitina, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Chitina, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.