How to Become a Lawyer in Chicken, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Chicken, Ak
- Get my Chicken, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Chicken, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Chicken, Ak
- Take the Chicken, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Chicken, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Chicken, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Chicken, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Chicken, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Chicken, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Chicken, Ak
Chicken, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Chicken, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Chicken, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Chicken, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.