How to Become a Lawyer in Chelsea, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Chelsea, Al
- Get my Chelsea, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Chelsea, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Chelsea, Al
- Take the Chelsea, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Chelsea, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Chelsea, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Chelsea, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Chelsea, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Chelsea, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Chelsea, Al
Chelsea, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Chelsea, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Chelsea, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Chelsea, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.