How to Become a Lawyer in Central, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Central, Az
- Get my Central, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Central, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Central, Az
- Take the Central, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Central, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Central, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Central, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Central, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Central, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Central, Az
Central, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Central, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Central, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Central, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.