How to Become a Lawyer in Catalina, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Catalina, Az
- Get my Catalina, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Catalina, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Catalina, Az
- Take the Catalina, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Catalina, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Catalina, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Catalina, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Catalina, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Catalina, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Catalina, Az
Catalina, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Catalina, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Catalina, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Catalina, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.