How to Become a Lawyer in Castleberry, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Castleberry, Al
- Get my Castleberry, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Castleberry, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Castleberry, Al
- Take the Castleberry, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Castleberry, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Castleberry, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Castleberry, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Castleberry, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Castleberry, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Castleberry, Al
Castleberry, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Castleberry, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Castleberry, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Castleberry, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.