How to Become a Lawyer in Cameron, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Cameron, Az
- Get my Cameron, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Cameron, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Cameron, Az
- Take the Cameron, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Cameron, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Cameron, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Cameron, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Cameron, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Cameron, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Cameron, Az
Cameron, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Cameron, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Cameron, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Cameron, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.