How to Become a Lawyer in Butte, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Butte, Ak
- Get my Butte, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Butte, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Butte, Ak
- Take the Butte, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Butte, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Butte, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Butte, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Butte, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Butte, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Butte, Ak
Butte, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Butte, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Butte, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Butte, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.