How to Become a Lawyer in Butler, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Butler, Al
- Get my Butler, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Butler, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Butler, Al
- Take the Butler, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Butler, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Butler, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Butler, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Butler, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Butler, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Butler, Al
Butler, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Butler, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Butler, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Butler, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.