How to Become a Lawyer in Brookwood, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Brookwood, Al
- Get my Brookwood, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Brookwood, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Brookwood, Al
- Take the Brookwood, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Brookwood, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Brookwood, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Brookwood, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Brookwood, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Brookwood, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Brookwood, Al
Brookwood, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Brookwood, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Brookwood, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Brookwood, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.