How to Become a Lawyer in Boykin, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Boykin, Al
- Get my Boykin, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Boykin, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Boykin, Al
- Take the Boykin, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Boykin, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Boykin, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Boykin, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Boykin, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Boykin, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Boykin, Al
Boykin, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Boykin, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Boykin, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Boykin, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.