How to Become a Lawyer in Bowie, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Bowie, Az
- Get my Bowie, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Bowie, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Bowie, Az
- Take the Bowie, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Bowie, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Bowie, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Bowie, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Bowie, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Bowie, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Bowie, Az
Bowie, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Bowie, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Bowie, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Bowie, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.