How to Become a Lawyer in Blackwater, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Blackwater, Az
- Get my Blackwater, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Blackwater, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Blackwater, Az
- Take the Blackwater, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Blackwater, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Blackwater, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Blackwater, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Blackwater, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Blackwater, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Blackwater, Az
Blackwater, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Blackwater, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Blackwater, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Blackwater, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.