How to Become a Lawyer in Bethel, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Bethel, Ak
- Get my Bethel, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Bethel, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Bethel, Ak
- Take the Bethel, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Bethel, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Bethel, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Bethel, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Bethel, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Bethel, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Bethel, Ak
Bethel, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Bethel, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Bethel, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Bethel, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.