How to Become a Lawyer in Bessemer, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Bessemer, Al
- Get my Bessemer, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Bessemer, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Bessemer, Al
- Take the Bessemer, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Bessemer, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Bessemer, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Bessemer, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Bessemer, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Bessemer, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Bessemer, Al
Bessemer, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Bessemer, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Bessemer, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Bessemer, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.