How to Become a Lawyer in Bentonville, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Bentonville, Ar
- Get my Bentonville, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Bentonville, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Bentonville, Ar
- Take the Bentonville, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Bentonville, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Bentonville, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Bentonville, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Bentonville, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Bentonville, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Bentonville, Ar
Bentonville, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Bentonville, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Bentonville, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Bentonville, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.