How to Become a Lawyer in Benton, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Benton, Al
- Get my Benton, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Benton, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Benton, Al
- Take the Benton, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Benton, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Benton, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Benton, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Benton, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Benton, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Benton, Al
Benton, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Benton, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Benton, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Benton, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.