How to Become a Lawyer in Benson, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Benson, Az
- Get my Benson, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Benson, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Benson, Az
- Take the Benson, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Benson, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Benson, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Benson, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Benson, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Benson, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Benson, Az
Benson, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Benson, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Benson, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Benson, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.