How to Become a Lawyer in Bearden, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Bearden, Ar
- Get my Bearden, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Bearden, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Bearden, Ar
- Take the Bearden, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Bearden, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Bearden, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Bearden, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Bearden, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Bearden, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Bearden, Ar
Bearden, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Bearden, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Bearden, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Bearden, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.