How to Become a Lawyer in Baltimore, Md
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Baltimore, Md
- Get my Baltimore, Md Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Baltimore, Md Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Baltimore, Md
- Take the Baltimore, Md State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Baltimore, Md
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Baltimore, Md?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Baltimore, Md:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Baltimore, Md
- Then you will have to take and pass the Baltimore, Md
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Baltimore, Md
Baltimore, Md Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Baltimore, Md:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Baltimore, Md?
On average, lawyers in the state of Baltimore, Md earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.