How to Become a Lawyer in Avondale, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Avondale, Az
- Get my Avondale, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Avondale, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Avondale, Az
- Take the Avondale, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Avondale, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Avondale, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Avondale, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Avondale, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Avondale, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Avondale, Az
Avondale, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Avondale, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Avondale, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Avondale, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.