How to Become a Lawyer in Auberry, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Auberry, Ca
- Get my Auberry, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Auberry, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Auberry, Ca
- Take the Auberry, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Auberry, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Auberry, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Auberry, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Auberry, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Auberry, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Auberry, Ca
Auberry, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Auberry, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Auberry, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Auberry, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.