How to Become a Lawyer in Attalla, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Attalla, Al
- Get my Attalla, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Attalla, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Attalla, Al
- Take the Attalla, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Attalla, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Attalla, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Attalla, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Attalla, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Attalla, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Attalla, Al
Attalla, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Attalla, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Attalla, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Attalla, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.