How to Become a Lawyer in Atherton, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Atherton, Ca
- Get my Atherton, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Atherton, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Atherton, Ca
- Take the Atherton, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Atherton, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Atherton, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Atherton, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Atherton, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Atherton, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Atherton, Ca
Atherton, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Atherton, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Atherton, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Atherton, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.