How to Become a Lawyer in Artesia, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Artesia, Ca
- Get my Artesia, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Artesia, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Artesia, Ca
- Take the Artesia, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Artesia, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Artesia, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Artesia, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Artesia, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Artesia, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Artesia, Ca
Artesia, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Artesia, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Artesia, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Artesia, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.