How to Become a Lawyer in Antoine, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Antoine, Ar
- Get my Antoine, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Antoine, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Antoine, Ar
- Take the Antoine, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Antoine, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Antoine, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Antoine, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Antoine, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Antoine, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Antoine, Ar
Antoine, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Antoine, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Antoine, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Antoine, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.