How to Become a Lawyer in Antioch, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Antioch, Ca
- Get my Antioch, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Antioch, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Antioch, Ca
- Take the Antioch, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Antioch, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Antioch, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Antioch, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Antioch, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Antioch, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Antioch, Ca
Antioch, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Antioch, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Antioch, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Antioch, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.