How to Become a Lawyer in Antelope, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Antelope, Ca
- Get my Antelope, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Antelope, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Antelope, Ca
- Take the Antelope, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Antelope, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Antelope, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Antelope, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Antelope, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Antelope, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Antelope, Ca
Antelope, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Antelope, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Antelope, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Antelope, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.