How to Become a Lawyer in Anniston, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Anniston, Al
- Get my Anniston, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Anniston, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Anniston, Al
- Take the Anniston, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Anniston, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Anniston, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Anniston, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Anniston, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Anniston, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Anniston, Al
Anniston, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Anniston, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Anniston, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Anniston, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.